Tuesday 30 August 2016

Wooden Fairy for Prima Challenge

Hello Arty Friends:)

At the last minute I decided to take part in Prima Picks Challenge. I was inspired by their fantastic board and products of course. I wanted to make something in Tandiart style, so I altered my wooden fairy, which my boyfriend cut out for me:) I listed all the Prima products below and you probably noticed in my tutorials that I use them all the time. My starting point is always gesso, for texture I use texture paste and my beloved art stones:) In this project I also used sculpture medium for hair and I added color with Oil pastels and Watercolours by Prima. I tried to keep it nice and soft with pop of yellow and blue;)












I used following products by Prima


  


Keep the fingers crossed for me:)
xx
Sylwia

4 comments:

  1. สล็อต


    สล็อตออนไลน์ ที่ดีที่สุด SUPERSLOT 98 มีมาตราฐานความปลอดภัยสูง เกมสล็อตเว็บใหญ่แตกง่าย รวมสุดยอดค่ายเกมไว้หลากหลาย อาทิเช่น PG SLOT, AMB POKER, ASKMEBET, ICONIC, JILI, KA GAMING, SPADE GAMING, NETENT, YGGDRAZIL GAMING

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อต 777

    เพียงไม่กี่ขั้นตอน ก็สามารถเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ได้ โดยยอดเครดิตใน User ของผู้เดิมพันเสมือนเหรียญที่หยอดในตู้สล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  3. สล็อต 1688

    ในอดีตการเล่นสล็อตนั้นต้องไปเล่นที่ตู้สล็อตตามบ่อนการพนันเท่านั้น แต่ในปัจจุบันนั้นเกมสล็อตได้ถูกพัฒนาให้มาอยู่บนโลกออนไลน์เพื่อเพิ่มความสะดวกให้ผู้เล่น สามารถพกความสนุกติดตัวไปได้ทุกที่ทุกเวลา เหมาะสำหรับท่านที่สนใจการพนันรูปแบบการหมุนวงล้อ

    ReplyDelete
  4. เว็บ สล็อต

    เกมส์สล้อตไหนที่คุณว่าเจ๋ง หรือชื่นชอบเป็นพิเศษ รวมมาไว้ให้คุณแล้วในเว็บของเรากว่า 100 เกมส์ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นเกมส์ยิงปลาออนไลน์ ซึ่งเป็นเกมส์ยอดนิยม

    ReplyDelete