Tuesday 19 March 2013

Painting for Sara

A good friend of mine Sara is moving to America:((( I know Sara for 4 years and she has special place in my heart. I wanted to make something special for her and her lovely husband Brendan. Both of them traveled across the Europe in their beloved Pixie (VW blue van which they have t sell before the move to USA). They both love music (Sara is playing violin and Brendan is playing guitar) and they both love water sports. So I have decided to put all these details in the art piece which will be remanding them about their passion and second home - Galway in Ireland.

After detailed planning, I came up with....


Sara loves Poppies 



I have included the photos from their travelling, wedding and favourite places...


Sara chose the affirmation


I will miss you Girl!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment